Welcome

Have a poke around, even leave a comment if you like.

Sunday 16 February 2014

Todays ramdom offerings.

A beautiful sunny morning for  a change. Still armed with the Leica M8 and Summar from yesterday. Thought would be nice to use for some colour work for chamge. Even though it was a glorious sunny morning left without the polariser. Conscious decision. Pulled into to a garage put some motion lotion in and seen this to my right.
Just for comparison I also shot the same in B+W.
Works better in colour me thinks.

Given the sunshine this morning looks like someone is an optimist.
I do like how the plant pot has been rendered. The M8 may be classed as an old camera now but when it produces images like this I have now reason to change. Is it the M8 or is it the oldy worldy glass or both?




No comments:

Post a Comment