Welcome

Have a poke around, even leave a comment if you like.

Sunday 4 April 2021

Leica Q2


 It was inevitable, that at some point, I would acquire a Leica Q2. So through a mixture of selling some stuff and gifted money , I now find myself in that position. What a piece of kit. Simples on every level.

Having customized what I can, I now find myself slowly un-picking that. I am moving towards the factory settings. What I had customized, I now find I can do from the basic menu.  So so simple.

With a nod to Sean Tucker, I now understand the the exposure triangle. With that in mind the Q2 becomes even quicker to operate. 

Not had it long , but dialing into now. Becoming second nature.

What I have now found, after watching an informative U Tube vid.  Shooting in RAW really does open up the options. I have never been one for post processing. Hence my, no fiddling about mantra. But, and it is a big but. Shooting raw vs jpeg, gives a whole new world of options. As such, I am now trying to shoot exclusively in raw and make the tweaks required. So the no fiddling about, will have to go on ice.

Which means all the images below have to some degree been tweaked.

In no particular order. 





















No comments:

Post a Comment