Welcome

Have a poke around, even leave a comment if you like.

Sunday 18 November 2018

Late afternoon sun

Despite the title of the post, my ramblings will be a thinking aloud type of post.

Do I need six 50mm lens (not including the elmar) as I keep comming back to the Elmar as my go to 50mm lens. It just works. Compact design when not in use. Colapsible, 1/4 turn of focus ring covers .7m to infinity, 2.8 is quick enough for day time shooting. Plenty sharp enough for my needs.

I keep thinking it is time to sell the Summar, Summitar and Summicron. I just don't use them. Yet, the moment I bolt them on and see the way they render images I end up keeping them. I then bolt the Elmar back on. Ahhh!

What to do?
Do I use them? No.
Do I "need" the money. Not right now, no.
Do I like having them. Yes.
Does that make any sense? No.

Glad to have got that off my chest.

So, out and about yesterday in my beloved MR2 driving into the setting sun. Stopped off to take a pic or two.





No comments:

Post a Comment