Welcome

Have a poke around, even leave a comment if you like.

Saturday 22 December 2018

Mixed bag

Bit of a mixed bag today, some general out and about pics of Market Harborough, MR2 and dad.
As ever the pics are straight off the chip. Today, I had decided to let the cam shoot in Black and White except for the colour MR2 shot.

Overall very happy. Plugged the SD card into the TV. Oh my; viewing images this big vs cam screen vs monitor. Night and day.

Regardless of how these images may appear on screen, viewed on a TV wow. Bit of an eye opener for me.

I know that I'm very likely to be biased. but viewed big; the MR2 images exhibit the classic Leica "glow"
There is something there that goes beyond the normal vision.

In no particular order.

Gate open
 Tree
 Gate Closed. The grassy one???
 House 1
 House 2
Guitar 1
 Guitar2
 Guitar 3

Another hard day at the office

 Office day 2
 In colour
 Details

No comments:

Post a Comment