Welcome

Have a poke around, even leave a comment if you like.

Thursday 2 December 2021

Ricoh GR iiix

 Ever since I heard about the Ricoh GR iiix, I knew I would end up having one. Having had all the other digital versions, it was only a matter of time. 

Well I now have one. This is only the second day of ownership and wow, I like it,  I like it a lot. 

The decision to go with 40mm. Inspired. In this format it really does seem to match what the eye see's.

Despite everything else being the same, the new lens has somehow raised the bar.

I do not say this lightly, but the images coming out of this little camera are very Leica Q2 like. One of those things where the sum is greater than the parts. Maybe it's just me, and new purchase bias. But there is more going on here than just a GR iii and a different lens.

Traveling at Warp speed.

The Wall
Whilst paying for shopping, the light coming through just caught the pepper.
Lit by table lamp
A detail
Up close
Arch
Colour
Or, Black and white
The 2
Again
And again


No comments:

Post a Comment